Halloween Safety Tips
Follow these simple tips and you’ll be sure to enjoy a spooky night of trick-or-treating.
Last updated 10/24/2023 at 8:32am
- Never trick-or-treat alone. Always go in groups with adult supervision
- Don’t wear costumes that are too confining or that could make you trip.
- If wearing face paint, read the label and make sure it clearly says “nontoxic”.
- Don’t eat any candy until you get home and have your parents inspect it.
- Throw away any unwrapped or suspicious-looking candy.
- Walk - don’t run from house to house. Use the sidewalk as much as possible.
- Practice social distancing
- Make sure you can clearly see and breathe through masks.
- Never go inside a strangers house or car.
- Carry a flashli...