FROM THE FILES
Last updated 11/21/2022 at 12:36pm
100 Years Ago
November 23, 1922
Three Fires Take
Disastrous Fire Occurs at Ralston
Tuesday evening Ralston was visited with a destructive fire which wiped out John Lafrenz's meat market and the empty building adjoining. The fire started at 5:30 p.m. from a gasoline stove in the butcher shop. The men in the place and those who came quickly were able to remove the fixtures from the building and most of the stock. Mr. Lafrenz lost his ice chest. The owner of the building is not known. The total loss was estimated at about $3,000.
F.W. Thom is Injured
When Truck Overtu...
For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.