The Ritzville Adams County Journal - Eastern Adams County's Only Independent Voice Since 1887

Reactionary Policy

Letter to the Editor

 

Last updated 10/15/2020 at 2:20pm



Americans, including politicians, wake up and speak up. We are being snowballed, and given a very rough time by Public Health officials, as dictated by extremely over-reactive Federal officials.

Yes, COVID-19 is a serious matter, and very contagious. But, let’s look at numbers. When SRN News surveyed USA COVID-19 deaths, 67% were elderly with underlying factors, many in their last years in adult care. Some perhaps weakened prior by the influenza vaccine. The remaining 33% tallies out to 0.015% of the total USA population.

Most that become infected with COVID-19 have mild to moderate sympt...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Cheney Free Press
Ritzville Adams County Journal
Whitman County Gazette
Odessa Record
Franklin Connection
Davenport Times
Spokane Valley News Herald
Colfax Daily Bulletin

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2023