Adams County Sheriff's Office Report
Last updated 10/22/2020 at 12:35pm
RITZVILLE — Here are the Adams County Sheriff’s Office dispatch calls for the week of Oct. 3-9:
• Suspicious activity, 300 block East Third Street, Lind — Subject filling a water tank in the back of a pickup. The vehicle plates returned to a car, not a pickup truck. The subject was advised to remove the plates since they were not for that vehicle.
• Medical – 2100 block, West May Street, Othello — 27-year-old male unconscious and having trouble breathing/snoring due to low blood sugar. Subject transported to hospital.
• Traffic crash on West McManamon Road, Othello — Single vehicle, non-injury, traffic collision at the location. Deputies contacted the driver who advised an animal was struck.
• Verbal dispute in 100 block West May Avenue, Washtucna —A man allegedly followed a woman around a home and not letter her leave.
• False alarm in 1000 block South Highway 24, Othello
• Theft in 600 block South Canal Road, Othello — Package stolen a couple weeks prior.
• Suspicious incident on South Highway 26 and South Danielson Road, Othello — Shots fired at the location. Subjects target shooting and said they would leave.
• Found Property in 2200 block West Highway 26, Othello — Unknown subject left items behind. The items were collected and placed into safekeeping.
• Suspicious person in 600 South Canal Road, Othello.
• Open door in 2000 block West Olga Lane — Deputies searched building. Nobody found inside.
• Agency assist in 100 block West Main Street, Ritzville — Police requested help with disorderly subject. Subject was issued trespass warning.
• Traffic crash on West McManamon Road and West Sutton Road, Othello — Two-vehicle collision with reportable damage. Erasmo Hilario-Santiago was arrested, cited for driving while under the influence and later released to a family member.
• Possible drunken driver in 600 block South Eagle Road, Othello— Intoxicated man leaving the location in a small red passenger car. Deputies were unable to locate vehicle.
• Suspicious incident in 600 block South Thacker Road, Othello — Landlord reported an open door at the location where tenant had been gone for a few days. Deputies contacted a subject who advised being at the location and not observing any suspicious activity. Deputies conducted a safety sweep.
• Agency assist on North Fourth Avenue and East Main Street, Othello — Deputies responded to a crash, assisted with traffic control and cleared the roadway. Othello police investigating.
• Traffic offense in 100 block South Main Street, Washtucna — Traffic stop for an equipment violation and registration violation. The driver was found to have a suspended license. Angela Kieniner was arrested, cited and released on scene.
• Report of drunken driver on South Highway 24 and West Hatton Road Othello — Vehicle parked with no headlights. The driver was found to be driving while under the influence. Seferino Camacho-Ambrocio was arrested, cited and later released.
• Traffic crash on Weset Highway 26 and South Danielson Road, Othello — Two-vehicle collision. Deputies arrived on scene to find Washington State Patrol already there. Adams County fire personnel conducted traffic control.
• Traffic Hazard on South Highway 24 and West Hampton Road, Othello — Potato waste spilled on the roadway. Department of Transportation contacted and washed off roadway.
• False alarm in 2200 block West Highway 26, Othello.
• Burglary in 1000 block East Weber Road, Ritzvill — Report of subject in a grey Chevrolet or GMC pickup with a silver canopy trying to steal a trailer and lawn mower. Investigation is ongoing.
• Trespassing in 700 block South Pence Road, Lind — Complainant asked the Sheriff’s Office to issue trespass warning to a subject who is not welcome in the store. Once the subject is located, he will be notified he will be issued trespass notice.
• Domestic dispute in 300 block South Reynolds Road, Othello — Deputies contacted two subjects. Referred to prosecuting attorney’s for possible charges.
• Welfare Check in 500 block South Country Lane, Othello — Complainant concerned for her children because she hasn’t heard from them in several days. The children live with their father. Investigation is ongoing.
Traffic crash on West Main Street and North Railroad Avenue, Othello — One-vehicle, hit-and-run collision. The vehicle had minimal damage, but went through a fence. Investigation ongoing.
• Theft in 700 block South LeMaster Road, Othello — Ring stolen during family gathering.
• Fraud in 1500 block West Cunningham Road, Othello — Woman reported fraudulent activity on her computer. Unknown subject used complainant’s information to attempt and obtain checks.
• Abandoned Vehicle on East Danekas Road and North Durry Road, Ritzville — Deputies observed an abandoned vehicle. The vehicle was towed.
• Suspicious incident– 2600 block West Yeisley Road, Othello — Woman found a key to her vehicle in her mailbox. Complainant said there is a court order in place between her and her son and she believed he dropped off the key.
• Disorderly conduct in 400 block East Main Street, Othello —Deputies were conducting court security when a subject became disorderly. Deputies removed the subject from the courtroom.
• Traffic hazard in South Booker Road and West Highway 26, Othello — Tractor-trailer failed to stop.
• Gunshots reported in 300 block North Neilson Road, Lind.
Suspicious person in 2100 block West Bench Road, Othello.
• Welfare Check in 600 block South Hays Road, Othello.
• Crash on West McManamon Road and South Solbeck Road, Othello — Two-vehicle, unknown injury, collision. Deputies arrived and EMS transported two subjects to Othello Community Hospital for an evaluation.
• Theft in 100 block South Main Street, Washtucna — Stolen hand dryer. Investigation is ongoing.
• Fraud in 2200 block North Kulm Road, Ritzville — Attempted telephone fraud. Fraudulent caller advised resident’s social security number was used to rent a car in Texas and that the car was found abandoned.
• Welfare check in 700 block South Heeb Lane, Othello — Woman received a phone call from school district advising child not attending digital meeting. Deputies contacted the father, who advised the child was using the restroom and back in the meeting.
• Crash on East Highway 26 near milepost 96, Washtucna — Multi-vehicle collision. Deputies assisted until no longer needed.
• Cattle in roadway of 800 block South Steele Road, Othello.
• Animal problem in 800 block South Schaake Road, Othello — Deputies observed approximately 35 cats in a limited space. The cats were healthy and the owner voluntarily gave the cats to pet rescue.
• Agency assist on South Fifth Avenue and East Main Street, Othello — Deputies observed a traffic collision and assisted Othello police.
• Vehicle theft in 600 block South Eagle Road, Othello — Owner advised vehicle stolen. Investigation is ongoing.
• Crash in 2500 block West McManamon Road, Othello — Deputies observed a vehicle collision with damage to a guardrail. The vehicle was stolen. Othello police impounded vehicle as evidence. Investigation is ongoing.
• Juvenile problem in 2200 block of West Charla Lane, Othello.
• Suspicious vehicle on West McManamon Road, Othello —Deputies observed vehicle that appeared to have maintenance issues. The vehicle was off the road not causing a hazard.
• Vehicle prowl in 600 block South Eagle Road, Othello — Report of a vehicle prowl overnight. Nothing stolen.
• Graffiti on wellshed in 2200 block West Highway 26, Othello. Investigation is ongoing.
• Graffiti on phone box in 2200 block West Highway 26, Othello. Investigation is ongoing.
• Suspicious person in 2000 block West Bench Road, Othello — Man roaming around private property. Deputies contacted and transported him to a local mass transit stop at his request.
• Gang graffiti on vehicle in 2200 block West Highway 26, Othello. Investigation is ongoing.
• Missing person in 1200 block South First Avenue, Othello — Report of a missing husband. Deputies determined the husband had moved vehicle without complainant’s knowledge.
• Gang-related graffiti in 600 block South Diana Lane, Othello. Investigation is ongoing.
• Calf in roadway on North Benge-Ritzville Road, Benge
• False alarm in 700 block South Thacker Road, Othello.
• Agency Assist on West Highway 24 near Milepost 76, Othello. State patrol requested assistance with searching for a pedestrian.
• Two subjects fighting in 800 block South Highway 24, Othello.
• Suicide Attempt on South Highway 17 near Milepost 33, Othello —Deputies contacted subject who made suicidal statements. Subject transported to Othello Community Hospital for mental health evaluation.
• Juveniles in roadway on West Bench Road and South Reynolds Road, Othello.
• Suspicious call in 2100 block West Moon Road, Othello — Subjects contacted and advised they were safe in Seattle.
• Natural death in 2200 block West Highway 26, Othello.